Certified and Professional Ukrainian Translation Services
Ukrainian Translation Services
Professional Ukrainian translation is usually performed by native speakers. However, these translators are also academically qualified to translate financial, medical, and legalese language. You may decide to meet up with translators before hiring them. It helps learning about them, and reading about their previous interactions with the clients will further assist you in hiring the correct translator.
Ukrainian language area of expertise
- The Ukrainians have been immensely stepping forward in the education sector. Because of their high literacy rate, Ukrainians are well-qualified in the fashion, aviation, and design sectors. The Ukrainians have also made tremendous achievements in information technology, so their journals are inevitably translated for the entire world to read.
- Ukraine exports vehicles to the international market and neighbouring countries worth $670 million. A professional Ukrainian translation service can be hired to translate export guidelines and spare part installation procedures.
- Ukraine’s other dominant export is iron, steel, and mining products. The sector involves employee training, safety precautions, and transporting guidelines that must be translated into numerous languages as requested by the clients.
Are you a Ukrainian translator?
- It must come as no surprise that the Ukrainian language has over 40 dialects. Though these dialects are native to the former USSR, they are still used today in numerous official capacities. A translator must know which dialect to use while respecting cultural and linguistic differences.
- A translator must also pay close attention to detail while performing a professional Ukrainian translation. The language is highly similar to East Slavic languages such as Belarusian, Russian, and Rusyn. However, the Ukrainian language is identifiable with the letters i and и and historical forms of e such as e and є.
- Even though curiosity killed the cat, the same cannot be said about translators. A curious translator will dive into the linguistic history and knowledge to build a better foundation to translate. Curiosity can be satisfied by reading literature or self-practicing translations.
How to translate Ukrainian?
- The main body of the Ukrainian alphabet has 33 letters. Twenty letters are consonants, and ten are vowels with two semi-vowels and a soft sign. If you add the letters with apostrophes, they add up to 38. The Ukrainian writing is based on the phonemic principle, which applies semantic based on historical facts.
- There are only three verbal tenses in Ukrainian, which are the present, past, and future. Furthermore, there are seven cases in the nominal declension. These are vocative, locative, accusative, dative, genitive, nominative, and instrumental. There are two numbers in singular and plural, and pronouns are masculine, feminine, and neutral.
- The natural sentence structure in a professional Ukrainian translation is the same as most languages which is subject-verb-object. However, in inflectional endings, the sentence structure will change to accommodate grammatical rules in the language.
What makes the Ukrainian language so interesting?
- The Ukrainian language is considered a very melodious language. It has a broad yet beautiful array of vocabulary, phrases, and sentence structures that immediately follow Persian and French languages. There was even an official competition in 1934 where the Ukrainian language won the bronze medal.
- The Ukrainian language is also the most spoken Slavic language in the world. It takes the second-placed after the Russian language. Furthermore, it is also the 26th most spoken language in the world overall. There are more than 256,000 words in the Ukrainian language which have been compiled into the official dictionary.
- The first-ever religious piece in the Ukrainian language dates back to 988. It was the Grand Duke of Kyiv who later converted to Christianity. Ukrainians were also the early ones to translate the Bible since it was originally written in Old Slavonic.
Time to travel to Ukraine
- Ukraine has the deepest metro station in the world. It is situated in the city of Kyiv with a depth of 105.5 meters. You can go down using escalators since you need to cross the Dnieper River underground. The escalator ride will last about five minutes so pack a snack.
- Are you looking for a budget-friendly trip? Ukraine is one of the most inexpensive countries to visit in Europe. You can find things at affordable rates that would be expensive in the neighboring countries. You can always visit KFC Ukraine, which is the third most visited restaurant in the world. The food is delicious and cheap.
- Ukraine’s population is the fourth most educated in the world, with a literacy rate of 99.4%. All Ukrainians under the age of 15 can read and write, whereas 70% of the entire population has a higher education diploma. Discovering intellectual conversations in Ukraine will not be a hard find when you visit!
Kings of Translation area of expertise
Kings of Translation will provide professional Ukrainian translation services in the following sectors:
- Certified document translation (Passport, marriage certificate, birth certificate, death certificate, diploma, academic certificate, affidavit, medical records, car insurance documents and etc.).
- Notarised document translation
- Legal document translation
- Localizing websites for Ukrainian customers and users
- Localizing games for the Ukrainian entertainment industry
- Localizing mobile applications for Ukrainian users
- Localizing product packaging for Ukrainian customers
- Customer support translation to aid Ukrainian clients
- Menus, pamphlets, and tourist guidelines for Ukrainian tourism
Ukraine is a country with rich history and hospitable residents that is definitely worth visiting. It is also the perfect destination for a dream wedding, so hire Kings of Translation to translate your marriage certificate. The services are timely, and the translators are very cooperative!