What is a Certified Translation?
A certified translation is an authentic translation of a document that is to be used for official purposes. If a document is translated by a translator or an LSP (Language Service Provider) and is signed and stamped, which certifies that the document translated is authentic and can be used as an accurate representation of the official document. Certified translation is needed in the United Kingdom when legal documents are to be submitted.
Documents Which Require Certification
The following official documents need certification:
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Driving Licenses
- Criminal Conviction Certificates
- Divorce Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Residential Certificates
- Academic, Transcripts, and Diploma Certificates
- Employment Contracts
Our Certified Translations—Authentic and Fit for Official Use
Authentic & Reliable
Our translations are legally recognised and fully approved.
Cost-Effective & Steadfast
With prices starting at only £34 per one document, our certified translations can be light on the pockets. We also make sure to deliver the translation in 24 hours or before that which is entirely dependent on the nature of the documents.
Our certified translations are accepted and approved by the following departments:
- Home Office
- Courts of Law
- Fully government approved and ready to go.
Our Certified Translations Declare
The following statements are affirmed in our certified translations:
- It is an authentic translation of an official document.
- The date the official documents were translated on.
- Translator’s or a representative belonging to a translation company’s full name as well as the contact details are stated on the certified translation.
Reasons You May Need a Certified Document Translation
Reason No. 1: Translations from Machines Are Seldom Accurate
Computers may be getting smarter, but they still can’t translate official documents as well as a professional language translator.
Reason No. 2: Courts May Ask for It
In many cases, courts can ask for a certified translation of an official document by a professional language translator.
Reason No. 3: Protection from Negligence
One wrong translation can hold you accountable for something, especially when it comes to badly translated complex official documents. This is where a professional language translator can protect you from any kind of negligence.
Certified Translation Procedure
1. Take a proper picture or simply scan your official document.
2. Send the official document to us through email or by filling an inquiry form.
3. In just 15 minutes, we will get in touch with you by sending you a quote.
4. Depending upon the complexity of the document(s), you will get your certified translation in 24 hours or less. In the case of lengthy documents, a deadline will be agreed upon before the start of the project.
5. After the set deadline, a professional translation will take place by BLS and our ATC-approved company will stamp on it. After the stamp, a letter of authenticity signed by the BLS directors will be provided, which will ultimately confirm that the official document has been professionally translated by an accredited language translator, which we believe to be an authentic translation.
Certified document translation: how much do they cost?
Find out how much the translation of your document costs now. Find out